Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bryce





Bryce has become such a great young man. He is funloving, responsible, consciences, and hardworking. He has such a wonderful easy going personality that makes people comfortable around him. His teachers always comment on his exceptional courtesy and willingness to always help others. I wish Paul and I could take credit, but Bryce has always been an exceptional person ever since he was born. He has always been sensitive and thoughtful to others. He is a such a blessing in our lives. I wish that the next few years would go by very slowly before he moves on with his own life plans. Eventhough I know such a thing is not possible I will miss having my little boy around constantly, but look forward to seeing him become a remarkable man.

2 comments:

  1. Man, he is one good-looking kid!!!

    It's just one of the many reasons Hannah is head-over-heels in love with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! He is such a great young man! I love being around him as well

    ReplyDelete